It’s the week before Halloween festivities and I cannot be more excited!! As we make our was through Fall, I thought I’d share some current favorites on the blog.
But first, quick life update. The new apartment is coming together slowly, but surely. I’m loving the size of my new kitchen, even if it’s a bit out-dated. I feel like I need just a few more days to really settle everything.
My dad’s birthday is on Halloween, how awesome is that! We’re celebrating as a family on Sunday and I’ve got a couple recipes to whip up and photograph for you all. I’m pumped!!
Alright let’s get to these favorites 🙂
- Some recipes I’ve come across that I’m dying to try!
Maybe-To-Cheese Roasted Garlic Knots
Sweet Potato Gnoochi With Rosemary Parmesan Cream Sauce
Pumpkin Pecan Buttermilk Pancakes
Brownie Cake With Cookie Butter Frosting
- I came across a few quotes recently that I absolutely loved and wanted to share:
“In the gardens of memory. In the palace of dreams. That is where you and I will meet.”
– Mad Hatter to Alice in Alice Through The Looking Glass Film
- Harry Potter…ok this is always a favorite. But I’m rereading the series with the Swish & Flick podcast and I am LOVING IT! The girls have so much fun diving in toe very chapter and discussing Easter Eggs and theories. The nerd in me is in heaven. If you’re a fan, check them out here!
- My new neighborhood is absolutely charming. Ok I know I only moved 1 block away but I swear it’s made a difference! There’s this super cool Irish pub/dive bar right on my corner. The foods unreal and cheap!! Not to mention I had one of the best elder flower cocktails I’ve ever had.
Also how amazing does this wine store look that’s literally a 35 second walk from my door…
- Some pics from a recent trip to Boston! Had to go to The Drybar of course, my heaven lol